Friday, September 15, 2017

Explaining Conflict Of Story From Different Points Of View!

Remember that a couple of days ago I posted about my favorite character? Well, today I'm going to talk to you about the story in the book in which that character appears, but I'm going to write it from different POV (Points Of View) so you can understand it better.
Here we go...

Miss Justineau's POV



I'm Miss Justineau; AKA (Also Known As) Miss J or Helen. I was a teacher in the base where analysis were made to different "subjects", that's how Dr.Caldwell calls the kids, in a hope to get the cure to finish this apocalypse. Dr.Caldwell was trying to do one of the "analysis" to Melanie without telling me (I know she's my superior and she doesn't have to tell me when she's going to do something but I had asked her to do so or at least to let me know which "subject" she was going to take), and things went in the wrong way. We had to leave the base because of certain reasons, but I was going to leave WITH Melanie, or I was going to stay; without Melanie, I'm not going anywhere.




Dr.Caldwell's POV




I'm Dr.Caldwell, the superior and the one in charge of this experiment, you may not call me by my first name because I would find that disrespectful, and you don't want to disrespect me. I work with subjects in which the Ophiocordyceps unilaterralis fungal infection have had mercy with (we still don't know why) to try to get a cure for it. I sometimes dissect the subjects to go into the problem deeper. My analysis shall not be interrupted by anyone because they are a really important part of my report and notes which could help me figure a cure out, well...I shouldn't have been interrupted when I was at the base trying to make a dissection with the test subject number one. I had to leave all my notes at the base because of certain reasons, and I left with Helen Justineau (the one that interrupted the dissection), Sergeant Eddie Parks, Private Kieran Gallagher, and test subject number one (AKA Melanie).



Sergeant Parks' POV

I'm...wait why do you even need to know my name? Call me Sergeant Parks and only that, just follow my orders and we'll be okay. I was the leader of all the soldiers/sergeants/privates in the base, but after what happened I don't know if my people is okay or not. I'm stuck with Helen, Dr.Caldwell, Gallagher, and the worst for the last...one of those kids or subjects I don't know and I don't care; for me that thing is only my enemy and a human's flesh eater. I would have killed that thing a long time ago, but Helen and Caroline (Dr Caroline Caldwell) have been stopping me, they both have different reasons to keep that demon with us, but they both want it with us. I would have killed that thing if Dr.Caldwell wasn't "for" to keep it (I really don't care what Helen says). This team of 4 humans and a little demon has to survive, and that's why I'm the leader.

If you feel hooked to this story you can look for the book "The Girl With All The Gifts" by M.R. Carey. I really hope you enjoyed this blog!


See you next time!


14 comments:

  1. You did a really good job on your description and I can tell u put a lot of great effort into this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used different colors for different charecters. I know that most of your blogs are going to be anime. It was very nice and detalied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacey! I really took my time to do this blog, and it's good to know that someone appreciates it.

      Delete
  3. where do u get your anime pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "Internet" and its best friend is "Google". They'll show you the way to find the pictures...haha.

      Delete
  4. Rachael, I love that you added pictures I might start doing that. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I put pictures because I don't like my posts to be boring, and I think that the pictures help me make it more colorful...that's what I think.

      Delete
  5. You're post is so cooool! I love the fact that you're blog is really detailed and the fact that you are one of the most creative people that I know especially when it comes to those darn Anime characters that you love to use for practically everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks Kiya, that's really supportive. Yeah...I will not stop putting anime pictures wherever I go, unless in school they ask me not to do so...

      Delete
  6. Holy Jesus. How many comments have you written? And your page is crazy. Well if you read my comments before you know the deal. Read The Martian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is an incredible blog. I'm very impressed! I'm happy you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ms.Petrella! It means a lot coming from you; also, thanks for recommending me this book. It completely has me hooked to the story.

      Delete