Friday, September 1, 2017

My Favorite Character's POV


This is a blog from the POV (Point Of View) of Melanie (my favorite character so far)...


Hi! I'm Melanie.

Dr.Caldwell calls me "little genie" because I'm really smart. When I'm waiting for Sergeant Parks and his people to come to my cell, I count in my head; I've counted to really big numbers!
My favorite teacher is Miss Justineau, and when it's Miss Justineau's day everyone is happy and excited because she does activities that are so much more creative than just doing sums, solving problems or reading boring books; sometimes Miss J sings songs with us, or reads books, but my favorite activity is when she reads us Greek Myths. I always ask Miss J to read Pandora's story, because that's my favorite one. 
Something that I really don't like is how all the teachers, Sergeant people and even Dr.Caldwell smell like; they use chemicals to hide their smell from us...well, at least that's what I think.
We have been told (by Sergeant people and Dr.Caldwell people) that the hungries are everywhere around the world, and there's no place that is save.
The hungries are creatures that eat humans, if they smell human flesh they will not stop 'till they've eaten it.
Sometimes kids disappear; well, Dr.Caldwell takes them, but they never come back; unfortunately I don't know why.
This is all I can tell you about me for now, if you're interested in knowing what's gonna happen with us you're more than welcome to read the book "The Girl With All The Gifts" by M.R. Carey. 

See you soon!

I hope you enjoyed my blog.

See you next time!



2 comments:

  1. This book is one of my favorites! I'm happy you're enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely am enjoying it Ms.Petrella ! Thanks for this amazing recommendation. It is a really good book.

    ReplyDelete